Wednesday, June 6, 2012

   Today I am heading back to New York with my good friend Steve. We are going to be doing training there for about a week. The Training is learning how to raise support for our internships next year. Steve is going to Mexico.
    Last night I stayed at Steve's house. We had alot of fun. He lives kind of in the woods so we went for a trek last night. we found some sweet vines that we could swing from. The first one we tried out was fun. Steve had a successful swing so I gave it a try. I weigh a little more than Steve and apparently that made a big difference. As soon as I got to the peak of the swing, the vine came loose and I plummeted down to earth. I wasn't too hurt other than a scratch on my butt. So we gave that one up.
   Soon we found a bigger one. It was rather epic! It swung higher and farther than ever before. I might take my camera out and get some pics and video of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment