Friday, June 15, 2012

This is going to be a fun summer. I've attained a small friend that I've decided to take traveling with me wherever I go. I'll probably include him in a lot of my pictures as well. A friend and I decided to name him Saint Jeffery for no reason at all. But here is a picture of my little friend.
Saint Jeffery
   This afternoon I decided it would be pretty awesome to try a paint texture on my gun. So I thought about it and gave it a try.
Prepped for painting

Almost done
Finished product

1 comment:

  1. I really like the idea of bringing Saint Jeffery everywhere with you and putting him most of your photos. You could even say what he thought of things or some of the crazy things he did in a certain situation, haha.
    Your gun turned out great! Looks professional.

    ReplyDelete