Sunday, July 3, 2011

A very manly day

So yesterday was one of the most manly days i've ever had. I think the best way to express it will be by making a list. I took a few pictures that I think will help capture the manliness of it. So I start my day:
Get up at 11 in the morning.
Have coffee with my devotions
Work on my car
Do stuff for school this fall
Cut grass without a shirt on and get my leg cut open by a flying rock
Call David
Now this needs a few more details. We hiked to a waterfall that I knew of back in the woods. After a half hour of hiking, we arrived.











We hung around here for a while swimming and checking out this snake. Then we hiked back and met up with a park ranger and chatted with him for a bit.

After this we went home. I'll continue in list style now.

Eat a bowl of chile
Hold an infant
Watch a manly movie
At this point my friend David and I decided its time to eat once more. So we went to walmart and got hotdogs and hamburgers. And we grilled them outside on the grill in the dark at 10 P.M. using a flashlight.

Only after doing all this, we watched some Star Trek. I fear if we would have done anything more manly, the day would have died. Truly a very manly day.

No comments:

Post a Comment