Monday, July 11, 2011

Friendly's and God.

Last night I went to friendlys with my brothers and two friends. We had a really awesome time. I naturally asked for the picture to color because I think its very manly for a man to color while waiting for his food. Well I colored this lovely picture.




I've also been contemplating on God's love and what it means for us and how we biblically should love other people. Its pretty awesome I think. And I have been having problems with getting really pissed with my job because of the retarded people that i have to work for and with. But in Nehemiah 8:10 it says "the joy of the Lord is my strength." So I felt slightly convicted that I have not been getting my strength from the right source. It has to come from the joy of what the Lord did for us.

        I also just got the deck for my skateboard. Now i'm waiting for everything else to come.
   So I hope you people enjoy this post and dont run of a cliff because i'm stupid. Cuz then I wouldnt see you till heaven and that would be stupid of you.

4 comments:

  1. I like that picture you colored. Nice color choice.
    I've actually been feeling convicted about the same thing. Good verse!
    And that skateboard is radical, man. I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys you made me so happy that i actually had comments on a post!!! Yeah I like my board after i get everything and put it all together i'll post pictures of me bloody from falling to much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro i love the coloring skillz...I was disappointed that you did not draw this amazing story out yourself like at palermos haha...

    ReplyDelete